Todd has lived in the DC area since 1970. He is familiar with the area and how the local real estate market works. Todd began his career in mortgage banking after graduating from college starting in a management training program geared toward developing loan officers. That training program gave him the foundation about the loan process from getting pre-qualified to getting to closing. This strong foundation has been one of the reasons for his success as a loan officer for over 30 years.
Todd has been with Intercoastal Mortgage, LLC for over 18 years. During this time he has joined the Executive Team as Van Metre Relationship Manager and is a Vice President with the company. He has financed over 1 billion dollars of loan volume and counting over his career.
Todd is married, has three sons, and resides in Reston. He earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California in Business Administration.
Why Choose Todd?
– Experience: Todd has over 30 years of mortgage banking experience.
– Realtor’s Choice: His client base includes real estate professionals across the Washington DC area.
– Repeat Customer: Todd has over a thousand satisfied repeat customers.
How Does Intercoastal Mortgage, LLC Stack Up?
– Strong Experience: Todd’s support staff has an average of over 20 years of mortgage banking experience. All that experience lined up will be working for you.
– One-Stop Shopping: Intercoastal Mortgage Company has in-house processing underwriting, and closing to make the process as efficient as possible for you.
– Variety and Innovation: With a variety of loan programs, you have options and can choose the program that’s best for you.
Intercoastal Mortgage, LLC offers competitive pricing and cutting edge programs to meet all your home buying needs. Click here to learn more about the services we provide.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news in the mortgage industry, happenings within the offices of Intercoastal Mortgage, LLC, and timely tips and tricks for your home!